Sunday, April 26, 2009

Policies and Information

Policies and Information
**We are a smoke and nut free household**

Disclaimer

I strive to make my items to the best of my ability, but with distractions and simply being human I cannot guarantee 100% perfection.

Returns


Custom orders are non-returnable.

Pre-made items are returnable within 14 days if they are defective. Only in un-used/new condition.
You will be refunded for the product, minus the shipping.

Insurance
Please let me know if you would like your package insured. I package my products to the best of my ability and am not responsible for items lost in the mail.

Shipping insurance is not included. If you would like your item to be insured in this way please contact me at checkout and I will invoice you once I have obtained a quote.


Yarn Colors

Please keep in mind that colors vary from monitor to monitor, I cannot be responsible for varying shades of color that you see, versus how the color actually is on the item. You may not return items that do not perfectly match the colors on your monitor.

links


links

links

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs