Sunday, April 26, 2009

About

Hi!! I'm Catt...a SAHM/WAHM to four wonderful children.

I was unable to return to work after the birth of my youngest daughter (my second with special needs) and have since been looking for a way to supplement my husband's income.

I've always enjoyed crocheting and recently decided to start selling my goodies to friends and family. One friend commented that I should open a store with my things and so HomeMade Market was born.

I hope you find something you absolutely love and couldn't be without.

Please feel free to contact me, I love hearing from my customers. If you see something and want to change it up a bit, let me know...I always aim to please!!

Thanks!!!

Catt

links


links

links

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Personalized by Stitchblade Designs